North Carolina Charlotte Mission

Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are your brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee. -Alma 31:35

Thursday, December 6, 2012

12/3/12 "Maybe Christmas, perhaps, is a little bit more"


"'Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store.
Maybe Christmas, perhaps, is a little bit more!'
"The Grinch read from the Book of Mormon, and, so they say,
his testimony grew three sizes that day."
(note from paula:   danny sent me an email first about various business items, which took time from his letter writing.  i'm grateful he's obedient about internet access . . . but his shorter letter this week surely whets my appetite for more details later!)
Surely there can't be a missionary more blessed than I am.

It has been an incredible week. I have been seeing answers to prayer left and right. There have been miracles every day.

There have been two days this week where we've had a 100% success rate of knocking doors. That is, every single person who's opened the door to us was willing to have us teach him. And every single one of those people was willing to let us come back.

Now granted, we didn't knock on that many doors because of this success, so had we kept knocking, the statistics would have leveled out. But still. It's been great. Ridiculous blessings.

I am extremely short on time, so I will have to save the stories for next week, unfortunately. I want to let you all know that people are progressing, so hopefully we'll start seeing some major success soon. My mission rocks. The church is true. Christmas letters make my DAY.

I love you all. Your prayers mean so much to me.

Hurrah for Israel!

Elder Fisher


No comments:

Post a Comment